Before you begin using any expensive anti wrinkle treatment, it would be good that you try a few natural remedies. Even though there are so many choices of treatment that you can choose from based on cost and form, I still say you should first go the natural route to remove wrinkles before you decide on going for those expensive orthodox techniques. Luckily for us nature has provided us with so many ingredients that we can use to maintain our bodies and our beauty. I am sure you would be astonished to know that so many of the ingredients that you need to remove wrinkles are things that you can find either in your kitchen right now or at your local market.
Natural Remedies For Removing Wrinkles!
- Coconut Oil – You can gradually remove wrinkles from you face by using the oil of the tropical fruit – coconut. This is because this oil has a lot of nutrients that helps the skin in becoming more elastic and softer. If you would like to use it to deal with wrinkles, just massage it thoroughly on your face last thing at night just before you go to bed. Make sure you do this every night consistently and after a few weeks you would see that your face would begin looking more youthful.
- Olive Oil- This is one of the healthiest oils that is available in the market (Argan oil is also a good alternative to it)that is packed full with vital essential fatty acids. All you need to do is to rub the oil properly on your face and massage well. Do this every day if you want to see a smoother and younger looking face.
- Honey – For thousands of years, man has used honey for various health treatments because it gives us so many benefits. Previously in war-torn areas were medicine supply is limited, honey is used to treat cough (and colds), wounds and so many other ailments. If you would like to use honey to deal with your wrinkles, begin by washing your face properly with clean warm water. Or you can use an alternative method by putting a hot towel on your face for a few minutes. These two methods help in opening up your skin pores properly so that they can absorb as much honey as possible. Now rub the honey on your face and begin massaging it into the places where your wrinkles are very visibly. Leave the honey on your face for about 30 minutes. Then make sure that you rinse it off properly with warm water first, then you rinse again with cold water.
- Banana – Banana peels as disgusting as they may seem have actually been used since ancient times to help treat various skin disorders and luckily for us, they can also be used for wrinkles. This natural ingredient is effective because it contains minerals, vitamins and also antioxidants that are very effective in protecting our skins from free radical damage that provide the environment for wrinkles to form. So all it entails is applying a banana peel on the areas of your face where you notice wrinkles so that it can increase the skin's tightness and straighten out the wrinkles. A second way to use banana is to make it into a face mask. It simply entails you blending two ripe bananas till they form a thick paste and then your rub it all over your face. You simply leave the banana mask on your face for just 30 minutes and you first wash of properly with warm water, then you use cold water to rinse of properly. To get the full benefits of this remedy, make sure that you do it twice in a week.
- Pineapple – Individuals that stay in tropical countries need to thank their blessings everyday because they have lots of pineapple at their fingertips. This tropical fruits contains lots and I mean lots of antioxidants, vitamins, fiber and vitamins that are what our bodies need to maintain cells, tissues and organs (including the skin). Pineapple is also a very wonderful anti-aging ingredient. Now to get the anti aging benefits from pineapple, remove the central part of the pineapple and apply on your face and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and then with cold water. Doing this daily would help your skin regain it firmness and elasticity. What this translates to is a more radiant, clearer, smoother and younger looking skin that also feels refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Lemon Juice And Fresh Milk- it is amazing how a simple combination of fresh milk and lemon juice can assist you in reducing the wrinkles on your face considerably. You don't really need too much of it, just mix 5 drops of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of fresh milk. Then make sure that you massage the mixture properly on you face and let it stay there for just 30 minutes. After which you can rinse your face with only warm water.
Lastly, you need to keep your skin hydrated by drinking an adequate amount of water every day. You should aim for about 8 glasses of water daily. Remember the other health advices which are: avoid drug abuse, stop smoking, exercise regularly, have at least 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy meals always and live a healthy lifestyle.
You can also make use of a natural anti wrinkle cream like Kollagen Intensiv which contains so many organic ingredients that have been clinical tested as being able to help in reducing wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet.